YANEV PRINT Ltd. offers white and printed thermal transfer labels. Labels with your printing for printing and labels without printing with a highly adhesive and adhesive adhesive layer. The materials from which the labels of YANEV PRINT Ltd. are made are entirely imported from Europe. We guarantee the origin of label materials and do not use Chinese or other low-cost and low-quality label materials. Thermal transfer labels are designed to give customer information and advertising purpose of the product. Thermal transfer labels can be printed with a label printer.
LABELS - YANEV PRINT LTD - LABEL
The main sizes of labels we have in stock are:
Advantages of thermal transfer printing:
1. Wide range of materials and sizes for labels.
2. The thermal transfer printer for label printing can operate on a small scale.
3. Provides a full range of types of labels (cable marker labels, information labels, small and large labels, two-layer labels, warranty labels, batch labels and expiration dates, Bradysleeves, etc.).
4. High quality printing of images fonts and barcodes (200-600 DPI).
5. Wide range of printers, in good value for money.
6. Allows you to print labels 3 mm high.
7. High performance equipment.
8. Ability to use labels, manual, semi-automatic and automatic applicators.
Thermal transfer label - this is a common label, such as a semi-gloss paper roll label. The image is characterized by much greater reliability than the image of Thermodirect labels. They are not affected by high and low temperatures. The life of the label is not limited. Thermal transfer labels have a higher production cost because they require the use of ribbon (consumption). Consumption corresponds to the length of the printing of labels, ie. if you enter 30 meters of labels, use 30 meters of ribona when reprinting the label.
Thermal printing is performed by heating thermal paper, after which the relevant information remains. The advantages of this method are that the Label is the only consumable + low price for the equipment. Label stamps are clean and do not smudge. The disadvantage of thermosensitive paper is the limited shelf life, destruction due to temperature (70-120 C) and ultraviolet rays. Thermal transfer printing is characterized by the fact that the ink is transferred to the label from a layer of thermal tapes, which significantly expands the range of printed materials (plain paper, lacquered cardboard, polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, plastic, etc.) and possible for coloring.
For more information on prices and availability for deliveries, please contact us.